Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Revlon - Jaded Night

Whew, what a hiatus! I have a million excuses/reasons, but the key reasons are that I changed jobs to a no nail polish (even "work friendly" shades) job so I haven't been able to NOTD like usual, and secondly, my cuticles/skin were a nightmare during winter so now that it's spring, I hope to get back into photographing my nails, even if it is only on weekends. 

Onto the swatches! Jaded night is a lovely forest green, application was sweet n' easy with 2 thin coats topped with Revlon's quick dry top coat. Quite a difference in colour from sunlight to shade, but I equally love both colours (though not my fingers in the shade, red much?!). For me, it's a good all-year-rounder. I currently have Essie's Going Incognito making its way to my door, so I'm interested to see how similar these are.

Direct sun

Shade

Direct sun

No comments:

Post a Comment