Thursday, January 24, 2013

OPI - Sprung

I know absolutely nothing about Mariah Carey and I'm not into textured nail polishes (the whole fish egg, flocking, liquid sand, etc. trends), so I was completely fine at skipping this collection and buying up the whole of the Euro Centrale collection. But somehow I ended up with Sprung and Anti-Bleak, and I'm skipping the entire euro collection - go figure. The foil/glitter/shimmer/whatever formula on this is the one that OPI does so well - this is like the rosy gold/pink cousin of Warm & Fozzie (which leans more antiqued golden as the 'base' colour). I did 3 coats but you could get away with 2 careful coats, and I popped Revlon's Colorstay top coat on top. Note: I took these photos at the end of the day, so I could only capture 1 'sunlight' photo before the sun disappeared.

cloudy/daylight

cloudy/daylight

cloudy/daylight
sunlight




No comments:

Post a Comment